The 10% charity ticket donation will go to Rise 365
THE BUSINESS DESIGN CENTRE
52 UPPER STREET
85% of the jobs that will exist in 2030, has yet to be invented? The Cocoa Kids Career Fest will open children and teens up to a world of new careers that may be available to them in the future. You can expect a fun day of learning, entertainment, unique exhibitors, and an enjoyable experience for the entire family!
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Join the LEGO Group’s Build the Change experience to explore biodiversity and create your very own awesome ideas to protect it. Your ideas can change the world! (FREE TO ALL CHILDREN).
2. PARAMOUNT STAGE with a music making workshop, DJ booth to help children mix their own music, hair station, fashion show and much more (FREE TO ALL CHILDREN).
3. CODING STATION with workshops on how to code (FREE TO ALL CHILDREN).
4. TEEN CAREERS HUB, free advice for teenagers on careers.
5. UNIQUE EXHIBITORS, a beautiful shopping experience for adults with brands you won’t be able to find on the high street.
“We are so pleased to announce that our third Cocoa Kids Fest is taking place at the prestigious Business Design Centre. A beautiful venue at the heart of London’s media district. The venue is connected to all major transport links.
We will have an array of exhibitors, play/interactive stations for children to explore new careers, delicious food, fun activities, parent/guardian educational workshops and much more!”